30% OFF Woven Rose Gold Tote & 25% of Sale price to Covid19 Charities
- WE HAVE JUST ONE OF THESE IN STOCK.
- 25% OF THE SALE PRICE WILL GO TO THE COVID 19 APPEALS OF THREE CHARITIES: SAFE IRELAND, PIETA AND THE LONDON IRISH CENTRE, ALL WHO LOOK AFTER THE MOST VULNERABLE AT THIS TIME
- WE WILL SHIP ALL ITEMS WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS IN ORDER TO GROUP DISPATCH OF PACKAGES, REDUCING SOCIAL INTERACTION FOR OUR OWN SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY.
- STOCK ITEMS MAY HAVE TINY BLEMISHES FROM BEING IN STORE BUT MOST ITEMS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION. IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR PRODUCT WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW AND YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR FULL REFUND MINUS SHIPPING COSTS. RETURN SHIPPING WILL ALSO BE AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
- MESSAGE US IF YOU’D LIKE ANY MORE DETAIL REGARDING MATERIALS, FIT, ETC, AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE.
An elegant Tote in a woven embossed pattern, joined at the sides by silver bolt fittings. There is a strap and fitting closure at the top for your security. A limited edition style made from Foiled Metallic Vegetable Tanned Cowhide, this item has been handmade in our South London Atelier, through the skillful use of traditional hand-tools, backed by lots of elbow grease! We hand-cut each panel, hand-stitch, hole punch and join with silver coated solid brass fittings, gluing them to their backing screws, one by one, to ensure they stay in place.
Main Body of Bag: Foiled Vegetable Tanned Cowhide
Straps: Vegetable Tanned Cowhide
Hardware: Solid Brass, coated with Nickel
Height:28, Width:35, Depth:14, Handle Drop:24
Wipe Clean with a damp cloth. As this item is made from a natural material there will be some variation in colour and surface texture. The texture and tone of your leather will change with age and use. This is the wonderful process of the leather developing it's unique patina.