30% OFF Plum Military Medal Bodice & 25% of Sale price to Covid19 Charities
- WE HAVE JUST ONE OF THESE IN STOCK.
- 25% OF THE SALE PRICE WILL GO TO THE COVID 19 APPEALS OF THREE CHARITIES: SAFE IRELAND, PIETA AND THE LONDON IRISH CENTRE, ALL WHO LOOK AFTER THE MOST VULNERABLE AT THIS TIME
- WE WILL SHIP ALL ITEMS WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS IN ORDER TO GROUP DISPATCH OF PACKAGES, REDUCING SOCIAL INTERACTION FOR OUR OWN SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY.
- STOCK ITEMS MAY HAVE TINY BLEMISHES FROM BEING IN STORE BUT MOST ITEMS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION. IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR PRODUCT WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW AND YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR FULL REFUND MINUS SHIPPING COSTS. RETURN SHIPPING WILL ALSO BE AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
- MESSAGE US IF YOU’D LIKE ANY MORE DETAIL REGARDING MATERIALS, FIT, ETC, AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE.
This piece is feminine yet strong and can be worn over something loose or body-conscious for great contrast of toughness and femininity. Each of the decorative panels is in the shape of the military medal as a commemorative note to the anniversary of world war one and the Irish civil rising. These medal forms have been wet-molded into the shapes of flowers as a positive symbol in and moving forward.
This item has been completely hand crafted in our South London Atelier using the finest British and Italian materials.
Materials: Vegetable Tanned Cowhide, Solid Brass Fittings coated with Gold, Brass screws on inside.
One size: Adjustable at Back of Neck.
Care Instructions: Do not overexpose to Sunlight and avoid contact with Moisture, especially Water, Creams, Foods, Oils and Perfume. As this item is made from a natural material the colour & surface variations are unique characteristics and the texture & tone of the leather will change with age and use as this piece develops its very own patina.