40% OFF Choc & Black Peaked Corset & 25% of Sale price to Covid19 Charities
- WE HAVE JUST ONE OF THESE IN STOCK.
- 25% OF THE SALE PRICE WILL GO TO THE COVID 19 APPEALS OF THREE CHARITIES: SAFE IRELAND, PIETA AND THE LONDON IRISH CENTRE, ALL WHO LOOK AFTER THE MOST VULNERABLE AT THIS TIME
- WE WILL SHIP ALL ITEMS WITHIN 4-6 WEEKS IN ORDER TO GROUP DISPATCH OF PACKAGES, REDUCING SOCIAL INTERACTION FOR OUR OWN SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY.
- STOCK ITEMS MAY HAVE TINY BLEMISHES FROM BEING IN STORE BUT MOST ITEMS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION. IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR PRODUCT WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW AND YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR FULL REFUND MINUS SHIPPING COSTS. RETURN SHIPPING WILL ALSO BE AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
- MESSAGE US IF YOU’D LIKE ANY MORE DETAIL REGARDING MATERIALS, FIT, ETC, AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE.
This peaked corset is a past style which has been brought back to the mainstream due to its popularity. It can be worn with the Peaked detail at the front or at the back. Cinching in the waist, thus enhancing the natural female form, this style can be adjusted to fit UK size 6 - 14 (61cm - 81cm) through the use of adjustable sizing straps which come as standard. (Extra straps can be provided on request for any other sizes)
Completely hand crafted in our South London Atelier this piece is made from the finest British and Italian vegetable tanned cow hide and joined with solid brass fittings which have been coated with gold.
Materials: Vegetable tanned leather, Solid Brass Fittings coated with Gold, Brass screws on the inside
Care Instructions: Do not overexpose to Sunlight and avoid contact with Moisture, incl. Water, Creams, Foods, Oils and Perfume. As this item is made from a natural material Colour & Surface variations are unique characteristics and not a defect. It is to be expected that the Texture & Tone of the leather will change with age and use.