30% Off - Lace Halter - Merlot
- WE HAVE JUST ONE OF THESE IN STOCK.
- 10% OF THE SALE PRICE WILL GO TO THE SIMON COMMUNITY CHARITY FOR HOMELESSNESS SINCE SO MANY HAVE BEEN LEFT UNEMPLOYED AND LIVING IN DIRE AND UNCERTAIN CONDITIONS AS A RESULT OF THE COVID PANDEMIC.
- WE WILL SHIP ALL ITEMS WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS OF ORDER PLACEMENT SO AS TO GROUP DISPATCH OF PACKAGES, REDUCING SOCIAL INTERACTION FOR OUR OWN SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY.
- STOCK ITEMS MAY HAVE TINY BLEMISHES FROM BEING IN STORE BUT MOST ITEMS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION.
- IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR PRODUCT WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW AND YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR FULL REFUND MINUS SHIPPING COSTS. RETURN SHIPPING WILL BE AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
- PLEASE MESSAGE US IF YOU’D LIKE ANY MORE DETAIL REGARDING MATERIALS, FIT, ETC, AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE.
- NO OTHER DISCOUNTS WILL APPLY TO THIS PRODUCT SO ANY SALES PROCESSED USING OUR 15% OFF FIRST ORDER DISCOUNT CODE WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU AND YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOUR FIRST ORDER DISCOUNT CODE WILL BE INVALID SO PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO USE BOTH. MANY THANKS, ÚNA
This piece is feminine yet strong and can be worn over a flowing dress for great contrast. It is made from vegetable tanned cow-hide.
This item has been completely hand crafted in our West of Ireland Atelier using the finest British and Italian materials.
All Orders placed through our website will be Exclusively packaged in our Luxury Branded Gift Boxes which provides a beautiful unboxing experience for your loved ones.
If you have a specific date that you need your order delivered for, even if it's sooner than the timeline given above, then just let us know and we can make sure to facilitate this.
Materials: Vegetable Tanned leather, Gunmetal coated Steel Rivets.
One size fits most: Adjustable at Back of Neck and waist.
Care Instructions: Do not overexpose to Sunlight and avoid contact with Moisture, especially Water, Creams, Foods, Oils and Perfume. As this item is made from a natural material, colour & surface variations are unique characteristics and not a defect. It is to be expected that the Texture & Tone of the leather will change with age and use.