30% OFF Merlot Shell Bag & 25% of Sale price to Covid19 Charities
- WE HAVE JUST ONE OF THESE IN STOCK.
- OUR STOCK ITEM HAS GUNMETAL/RHODIUM HARDWARE, NOT GOLD AS IN SOME IMAGES.
- THE SHELL BAG NEVER GOES ON SALE BUT UNUSUAL TIMES CALL FOR UNUSUAL MEASURES
- 25% OF THE SALE PRICE WILL GO TO THE COVID 19 APPEALS OF THREE CHARITIES: SAFE IRELAND, PIETA AND THE LONDON IRISH CENTRE, ALL WHO LOOK AFTER THE MOST VULNERABLE AT THIS TIME
- WE WILL SHIP ALL ITEMS WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS IN ORDER TO GROUP DISPATCH OF PACKAGES, REDUCING SOCIAL INTERACTION FOR OUR OWN SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY.
- STOCK ITEMS MAY HAVE TINY BLEMISHES FROM BEING IN STORE BUT MOST ITEMS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION. IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR PRODUCT WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW AND YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR FULL REFUND MINUS SHIPPING COSTS. RETURN SHIPPING WILL ALSO BE AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
- MESSAGE US IF YOU’D LIKE ANY MORE DETAIL REGARDING MATERIALS, FIT, ETC, AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE.
An absolute classic, the Shell Bag was developed for our very first collection and has evolved each season in new colourways and with new detailing. Its continuing popularity with our customers time after time has resulted in it gaining its iconic status within the brand.
Created through the sculptural construction of multiple layers of leather, the outcome is an intricate shell-like form, joined using luxurious gunmetal/rhodium fittings. A double gusset at the sides allows easy access to the bags interior, while a single fitting closure at the top will keep your possessions secure.
The Shell Bag is lined with a supple lambskin interior and has enough space for all the evening essentials. A polished gunmetal ring serves as the handle of the bag and is the perfect size to slide onto the arm, allowing the hands to remain free to hold your cocktail glass, greet your guests, etc.
This item has been completely hand crafted in our South London Atelier using the finest British and Italian materials.
Materials: Italian Vegetable Tanned Cow Hide, Solid Brass Fittings coated with Gunmetal/Rhodium, Brass screws at the back.
Handbag Dimensions: 30cm x 17cm x 14cm
Care Instructions: Do not overexpose to Sunlight and avoid contact with Moisture, especially Water, Creams, Foods, Oils and Perfume. As this item is made from a natural material the colour and surface variations are unique characteristics and not a defect. The texture and tone of the leather will change with age and use, developing its own unique patina over time.