50% Off - Tote Bag - Gold Saffiano
- WE HAVE JUST ONE OF THESE IN STOCK.
- 10% OF THE SALE PRICE WILL GO TO THE SIMON COMMUNITY CHARITY FOR HOMELESSNESS SINCE SO MANY HAVE BEEN LEFT UNEMPLOYED AND LIVING IN DIRE AND UNCERTAIN CONDITIONS AS A RESULT OF THE COVID PANDEMIC.
- WE WILL SHIP ALL ITEMS WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS OF ORDER PLACEMENT SO AS TO GROUP DISPATCH OF PACKAGES, REDUCING SOCIAL INTERACTION FOR OUR OWN SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY.
- STOCK ITEMS MAY HAVE TINY BLEMISHES FROM BEING IN STORE BUT MOST ITEMS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION. IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR PRODUCT WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW AND YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR FULL REFUND MINUS SHIPPING COSTS. RETURN SHIPPING WILL BE AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
- PLEASE MESSAGE US IF YOU’D LIKE ANY MORE DETAIL REGARDING MATERIALS, FIT, ETC, AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE.
- NO OTHER DISCOUNTS WILL APPLY TO THIS PRODUCT SO ANY SALES PROCESSED USING OUR 15% OFF FIRST ORDER DISCOUNT CODE WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU AND YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOUR FIRST ORDER DISCOUNT CODE WILL BE INVALID SO PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO USE BOTH. MANY THANKS, ÚNA
A simple yet gorgeous Hand-stitched Gold Saffiano Tote featuring Black Vegetable Tanned Leather straps attached with Gold Studs. This is a limited edition style, developed in collaboration with Brown Thomas Designer Department Store, in Dublin.
This item has been made in our South London Atelier, created through the skillful use of traditional hand-tools, backed by lots of elbow grease! We hand-cut each panel, hand-stitch, hole punch and join with gold coated solid brass fittings, gluing them to their backing screws, one by one, to ensure they stay in place.
Main Body of Bag: Chrome Tanned Saffiano Cowhide
Straps: Vegetable Tanned Cowhide
Hardware: Solid Brass, coated with Gold
Height:28, Width:35, Depth:14, Handle Drop:24
Wipe Clean with a damp cloth. As this item is made from a natural material there will be some variation in colour and surface texture. The texture and tone of your leather will change with age and use. This is the wonderful process of the leather developing it's unique patina.