40% OFF Black & Gunmetal Shield Bag & 25% of Sale price to Covid19 Charities
- WE HAVE JUST ONE OF THESE IN STOCK WITH GUNMETAL/RHODIUM FITTINGS.
- THE SHIELD BAG NEVER GOES ON SALE BUT UNUSUAL TIMES CALL FOR UNUSUAL MEASURES
- 25% OF THE SALE PRICE WILL GO TO THE COVID 19 APPEALS OF THREE CHARITIES: SAFE IRELAND, PIETA AND THE LONDON IRISH CENTRE, ALL WHO LOOK AFTER THE MOST VULNERABLE AT THIS TIME
- WE WILL SHIP ALL ITEMS WITHIN 4-6 WEEKS IN ORDER TO GROUP DISPATCH OF PACKAGES, REDUCING SOCIAL INTERACTION FOR OUR OWN SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY.
- STOCK ITEMS MAY HAVE TINY BLEMISHES FROM BEING IN STORE BUT MOST ITEMS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION. IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR PRODUCT WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW AND YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR FULL REFUND MINUS SHIPPING COSTS. RETURN SHIPPING WILL ALSO BE AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
- MESSAGE US IF YOU’D LIKE ANY MORE DETAIL REGARDING MATERIALS, FIT, ETC, AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE.
This handbag is made from multiple layers of vegetable tanned cow hide, each of which are joined to create a sculptural form. This is a great day bag with a secure flapover at the top with a closure at the inside. An adjustable length strap allows it to be worn as a shoulder bag or across the body. This bag is lambskin lined and joined together with gunmetal coated solid brass fittings. It has been completely hand crafted in our South London Atelier using the finest British and Italian materials.
Materials: Italian Vegetable Tanned Cowhide, Solid Brass Fittings coated with Gunmetal, Gunmetal screws on the inside.
Handbag Dimensions: 26cm x 25cm x 13cm.
Care Instructions: Do not overexpose to Sunlight and avoid contact with Moisture, especially Water, Creams, Foods, Oils and Perfume. As this item is made from a natural material Colour & Surface variations are unique characteristics and not a defect. It is to be expected that the Texture & Tone of the leather will change with age and use. Some screws are exposed on the inside of the bag so care must be taken with phone screens etc.