30% OFF Black Filigree Bag & 25% of Sale price to Covid19 Charities
- WE HAVE JUST ONE OF THESE IN STOCK.
- 25% OF THE SALE PRICE WILL GO TO THE COVID 19 APPEALS OF THREE CHARITIES: SAFE IRELAND, PIETA AND THE LONDON IRISH CENTRE, ALL WHO LOOK AFTER THE MOST VULNERABLE AT THIS TIME
- WE WILL SHIP ALL ITEMS WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS IN ORDER TO GROUP DISPATCH OF PACKAGES, REDUCING SOCIAL INTERACTION FOR OUR OWN SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY.
- STOCK ITEMS MAY HAVE TINY BLEMISHES FROM BEING IN STORE BUT MOST ITEMS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION. IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR PRODUCT WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW AND YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR FULL REFUND MINUS SHIPPING COSTS. RETURN SHIPPING WILL ALSO BE AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
- MESSAGE US IF YOU’D LIKE ANY MORE DETAIL REGARDING MATERIALS, FIT, ETC, AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE.
This handbag is made from a firm cow-skin leather so that it holds the barrel shape well. All panels are joined together with gold coated brass fittings. There are two tabs to close the bag at the top and it comes with a detachable shoulder strap. There is a filigree detail all the way around the bag but this is detachable so that you can also carry it with or without this detail as a much more classic style bag. Two fingers can be put through the loops at the top of the filigree detail so that the bag can be carried this way if you would like to use it without the shoulder strap, as a clutch bag. Completely hand crafted in our South London Atelier using the finest British and Italian materials. Please contact us by email of you require any other details.
Materials: Italian Vegetable Tanned Cowhide, Solid Brass Fittings coated with Gold, Brass screws on th inside.
Handbag Dimensions: 30cm x 12cm x 8cm.
Strap Length: 75cm.
Care Instructions: Do not overexpose to Sunlight and avoid contact with Moisture, especially Water, Creams, Foods, Oils and Perfume. As this item is made from a natural material Colour & Surface variations are unique characteristics and not a defect. It is to be expected that the Texture & Tone of the leather will change with age and use.